January 2, 2010

What he talks about when he talks about running

Last night lying in bed, sleeping off New Years Eve and my guilt for not doing anything yesterday I polished off the book What I talk about When I talk about Running by Haruki Murakami. I do love bios, but I've yet to read a memoir, and following the Devil in the Kitchen (Marco Pierre White's autobiography for you Gastronomical folks), this was a entirely new pace for me.

If you like running, writing, or following floating thoughts, I would highly recommend this book. If you just like a good read, with some fantastic quotes, I would pick up this book on amazon or from your neighborly book store.

Anyways, there's my two bits on this book.
I start school on Monday, so you won't be counting on me for many books until after March break.

Until next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment