January 4, 2010

Rainy Monday

Today I woke up with my head in the clouds. I have a head cold. Not good for anything but sitting and wanting to curl up with my down duvet and a book (unrelated to school).

I didn't manage to make it out for my 6am run this morning as planned, but I did get out of bed and off to school for what seemed like the longest day of my life. I'm just thankful it's over.

Today started off with a bowl of oatmeal (1/2 cup for those wondering), bran buds, banana and peanut butter; with lunch came veggies and chicken with 2 kiwis; afternoon snack of 2 corn thin sandwiches with almond butter and real fruit jam; and right now I just polished off a snack that consisted of a pear, almonds and dried blueberries in attempt to get my energy up for the gym.

So after my almondy snack, I took off down and indoor bootcamp class at the studio I work at (bdhq.ca) and did an evening workout which managed to get me starving for dinner. Dinner was a bowl of lovely pea soup (recipe to follow).

Now it's time for me to leave my blog and hit the books, I've got a paper to write, which just doesn't sound like much fun.. Maybe with a ginger tea it will be (doubtful).

Until tomorrow--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Working out is my favorite way to sweat out the sickies.

Good luck with your paper!

Post a Comment